Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Urban Wedding Company Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Urban Wedding Company Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Urban Wedding Company Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Urban Wedding Company Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Urban Wedding Company Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Urban Wedding Company Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Urban Wedding Company Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Urban Wedding Company Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst The Urban Wedding Company Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Urban Wedding Company Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- The Urban Wedding Company Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our website 14. We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our website
Communication between The Urban Wedding and our Visitors
16. The Urban Wedding Company Ltd reserves the right to send electronic mail to those who have expressed an interest in receiving further updates from The Urban Wedding Company Ltd by signing up to receive email communications. You have the right to opt out at any time via email.Email subscriptions are sent via Mailchimp, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
17. You will see carefully curated advertising from third parties on The Urban Wedding Company in the form of images and text. Advertising brand partners have been carefully selected by the team at The Urban Wedding Company with the intention of being relevant and appropriate to our content and audience. Although we will never set out to shock or offend our audience, we do not accept responsibility for the imagery or copy created by the brand and used within these ads.
If you wish to advertise with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to make a complaint about advertising you have seen on the urban wedding company , please email email@example.com.
18. Some content on the urban wedding company has been sponsored by third-party brands. These articles have been clearly identified. Content brand partnerships have been carefully selected with the intention of being relevant and appropriate to our content and audience. We won’t deceive users and will only ever provide information or comment that is, to the best of our knowledge, honest and correct.
Linking to our website
19. You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Third part links and resources to our website
20. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by including the links.
To the best of our knowledge, we will not infringe copyright or any other intellectual property rights. If you have any concerns regarding copyright, please email email@example.com
21. You are authorised to share content you discover on urban wedding company via third-party social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Google plus, LinkedIn.
Limitation of liability
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Urban Wedding Company Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
The Urban Wedding Company Ltd details
32. The Urban Wedding Company Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11895755 whose registered address is 160 elliott street, , tyldesley, , Greater Manchester, , m29 8ds and it operates the Website www. urbanweddingcompany.co.uk. Welcome to The Urban Wedding company Ltd. We want to ensure our visitors never miss a thing, inviting you to sign up to emails, follow us on social media and take advantage of our wedding supplier list building functionality to save your favourite wedding suppliers found on The List.
You can contact The Urban Wedding Company Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
33. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).