I do love an autumn wedding! The rich, moodier colours are starting to show in nature. You can get away with most colour palettes and styles in autumn. It definitely does lend itself to have a boho, rustic rich wedding style though.
Autumn wedding dresses and outfits can be full of texture, you can get away with richer and thicker fabrics. It is also the perfect time of year to be bold and have a coloured wedding dress.
Autumn wedding dresses and outfits
We are committed to providing unbiased, credible reviews so you can choose with confidence. We may earn commissions on purchases made from visiting our partner stores. Please see our policy here.
HIgh neck autumn wedding dress
High neck wedding dresses are perfect for autumn weddings. With the weather getting a little cooler you can get away with thicker fabrics and higher necklines.
Long sleeve bridal outfits
I love a long sleeve wedding dress, I am not sure why I just love the look. With the option to get detachable sleeves now, it is a great option for an autumn wedding. You can remove them for two looks and to cool down if needed.
coloured wedding dresses
Autumn is the perfect time to wear a coloured wedding dress. You can get away with pretty much any colour. You can go light and fresh still in early autumn. In late autumn you can go moody.
More blogs you will love!
- Autumn wedding flowers: What’s in season and stunning!
- The Best Red Wedding Dress for the Bold Bride – Plus Styling Guide
- Blooming Beauties: Stunning Floral Wedding Dresses for Every Bride’s Style
- Pagan Wedding Dresses to Look Like a Priestess on Your Big Day!
- Detachable wedding dress sleeves: The best removable power sleeves
- 32+ Black Wedding Dresses for the Modern, Super Stylish Bride!