The dress of 2023 is definitely the bridal mini! A mini wedding dress has become the modern fun wedding dress of choice for so many.
It is perfect as a second dress for an evening of partying. It is also the go to choice for city centre elopement weddings. Great to easily run around the city streets getting epic city centre wedding shots!
If a Mini wedding dress a little short for you? Head to our short wedding dress blog for lots of different length options and a styling guide!
the hottest Mini wedding dresses
We are committed to providing unbiased, credible reviews so you can choose with confidence. We may earn commissions on purchases made from visiting our partner stores. Please see our policy here.
1. SHORT TURTLENECK WEDDING DRESS – 16 ARLINGTON
There is just something so stunning about a short turtleneck dress. They are stylish and fun and give retro 70s vibes.
NET A PORTER is the place to shop for high-end luxury brands, check out their full high-neck range now!
Size: UK6 – 14 | Fabric: Satin | Neckline: Tutrle | Length: Mini | Silhouette: A-Line
2. BEST SHORT HALTER NECK DRESS
This short halter dress is definitely for the fun, light-hearted bride. Perfect for an elopement or courthouse wedding. Definitely made for dancing the night away with a tent silhouette you just have to twirl!
Size: 2 – 20 | Fabric: Silk | Neckline: Halter | Length: Mini | Silhouette: Tent
3. best shift – ASOS EDITION
The best if looking for a short non-traditional wedding dress.
Why not do something daring, unexpected, and creative with this ASOS Edition mini dress that will make you stand out!
The bow detail on the back adds that extra wow when walking down the aisle.
4. For A Formal Wedding – Rime akordy
I just love how formal and regal this dress feels even though it is a mini wedding dress.
5. Best off the shoulder – Odylyne
I love the structured tulle on this dress.
This would be perfect for a city elopement. Just image the photos!
6. For the fashion forward – MAGDA BUTRYM
The structured large rose on the dress will definitely have you standing out on your big day.
It’s giving me 70s celeb vibes!
7. For the curvy bride – ASOS
This dress comes in plus size also and has a great shape and fit so suits all body shapes.
8. Best for a summer wedding – SELF PORTRAIT
How perfect would this dress be for an outdoor summer wedding?
I also think it would make a great hen party dress.
9. For the bow lovers – ASOS LUXE
Two trends in one! Mini wedding dress with a big structured bow.
10. Best High neck bridal mini – ASOS
This is one of my faves, love the leaf design lace!
High-neck and long sleeve dresses are just stunning!
11. Puff sleeve mini wedding dress – ASOS
Another trend is the puff sleeve. I just love this look, long veil and white sunglasses are you are on fire!
12. For the retro lovers – Huishan Zhang
I’m getting all the 70s vibes with this mini wedding dress.
It looks so elegant and perfect for a registry office or a smaller wedding dress.
13. Best with cape – Erdem
You will know by now we love a bridal cape here at Urban! This short bridal mini with built in capes is stunning.
14. Best with pockets – Alex Perry
If you are looking for a simple but structured dress, this one is for you. It holds its shape perfectly because of the silk fabric.
Also, did I mention it has pockets!!!
15. Best embellished – Rime Arodaky
How pretty is this dress?
I love all the little design details, the frill on the skirt, the belt, and the stunning embellished top.
16. Best tailored – DANIELLE FRANKEL
I just have a soft spot for a blazer dress! Formal and fun in one!
17. Best lace short wedding dress – Self Portrait
No one makes lace dresses quite like Mr self-portrait! This is perfect for a summer wedding.
18. best budget – Asos
This dress is just as beautiful as the rest but a little better on the budget!
The split is a little revealing but you could have a insert added.
Bridal Mini Styling Guide
Choosing a veil for a mini wedding dress
This depends on the overall look you want to create. It is very popular to have a long veil with a bridal mini dress. It gives a modern, fun vibe and the photos are amazing.
If going long go super long past the floor. If not then I would do a short veil or one the same size as your dress.
Shoes for a bridal mini dress
Shoes are so important when wearing a bridal mini dress. I pop of colour is a fun choice. A heel is a good choice with your legs out, heels always help elongate and tone your legs.
More blogs you will love!
- The Best Red Wedding Dress for the Bold Bride – Plus Styling Guide
- Blooming Beauties: Stunning Floral Wedding Dresses for Every Bride’s Style
- Pagan Wedding Dresses to Look Like a Priestess on Your Big Day!
- Detachable wedding dress sleeves: The best removable power sleeves
- 32+ Black Wedding Dresses for the Modern, Super Stylish Bride!
- The Best Bridal Suits for A Modern Bride! Wedding Pantsuits for the Bride.